- As with any potentially profitable field, there are many scammers in the Crypto, Blockchain, and NFT space.
- If an offer sounds too good to be true, it generally is too good to be true and should be approached with extreme skepticism.
- Always check with other trusted communities when presented with something that seems like a scam.
- Scams are only effective when the targets don’t know what to be on the lookout for.
- Share instances of potential scams with others to keep everyone aware and safe.
Back to Security Module